Glasfryn Escapes Camping
Currently at Glasfryn Escapes camping we offer 8 pitches in two areas.
The Top FieldThe Top Field is a gently sloped open field which has views over Fishguard Bay and the rest of the site. There is one hard standing pitch for motor homes and caravans to use, along with another grass pitch on the gently sloping field. These pitches also have access to electric hook up if wanted by our guests. Our chickens are located just behind this field, foraging amongst the small wooded area that provides shelter.
The Bottom FieldThe Bottom Field is an enclosed, natural field and is our car free, ‘wild’ camping only area that stretches down the field looking towards the village and harbour of Goodwick. Here the other seven tent pitches are scattered around our ‘millenial-ithic’ stone circle and sheltered, up against the rugged Pembrokeshire hedges. At the rear of this camping field is the main car park and also, of more importance is the vegetable garden.
Greener Camping GroupSo that we can operate within Pembrokeshire, we belong to the Greener Camping Group (a bit like the Caravan & Camping Club, but cooler!) all guests to our site need to be members. If you’re not a member, then it is a really simple process. We simply add £10 (your yearly group/family membership) to your booking and then we’ll provide you with your membership information on arrival.
The Greener Camping Group was established by a small group of like-minded people, themselves campsite owners, with a shared passion for sustainable, low impact camping holidays. Running costs are also kept as low as possible with surplus funds used for projects such as our carbon offset scheme. This commits us to planting a tree for every booking taken by our certificated sites. We also install nesting boxes, bat boxes, create habitat areas and support the Marine Conservation Society.
More information is available at: http://www.greenercamping.org/
To begin your booking with us simply get in touch • online • email • 01348 874034
Let us know your preferred dates and contact details. We will then send you a booking request form in return. On receiving a completed booking request from and deposit we can confirm your booking and give you our information pack.
*Reservations and bookings are subject to Glasfryn Escapes booking Terms & Conditions.
A booking at Glasfryn Escapes consists of:
- A pitch for up to six people with single motor home/caravan or tent. Campers will have a choice of location (first come first served). Additional people can be added to the pitch for a fee (see Tariff). Awnings, pup tents and gazebos are included as long as they don’t exceed the pitch 345678m2.
- Full access to facilities, two showers, two toilets and utility room with access to a fridge/freezer and electric points.
- Additional £10 annual membership fee to become a Greener Camping Group which entitles you to stay on our site and at any other GCG sites (Only included if you are not a member already)
- Access to a moveable firepit/BBQ, herb pots and cookware
- 1 net/trug of logs.
- Picnic bench.
- Access to fresh vegetables and eggs produced on site from the honesty box
* Certain facilities are offered for free but we will not be held conditional as part of your holiday.