Camping with us
At Glasfryn Escapes we offer camping on just 8 pitches across 2 fields.
The Top FieldThe Top Field is a sloped open field which has views over Fishguard Bay and the rest of the site. There are two hard standing pitches for campervans and caravans to use, along with the other grass pitches on the gently sloping field. These pitches also have access to electric hook up. Our chickens are located just behind this field, foraging amongst the small wooded area that provides shelter.
The Bottom FieldThe Bottom Field is an enclosed, natural field and is our car free, meadow camping only area that stretches down the field looking towards the village and harbour of Goodwick. Here the other five tent pitches are scattered around our ‘millenial-ithic’ stone circle and sheltered, up against the rugged Pembrokeshire hedges. At the rear of this camping field is the main car park and our vegetable garden.
To begin your booking with us simply get in touch • online • email • 01348 874034
Let us know your preferred dates and contact details. We can then discuss our availability and requirements with you. We can then confirm your stay with and get you looking forward to an enjoyable camping experience in Pembrokeshire.
*Reservations and bookings are subject to Glasfryn Escapes booking Terms & Conditions.
A booking at Glasfryn Escapes consists of:
- A pitch for up to six people with single motor home/caravan or tent. Campers will have a choice of location (first come first served). Additional people can be added to the pitch for a fee (see Tariff). There is no additional price for awnings, pup tents and gazebos etc.
- Full access to facilities, two showers, two toilets and utility room with access to a fridge/freezer and electric points.
- Additional £10 annual membership fee to become a Greener Camping Club which entitles you to stay on our site and at any other GCG sites (Only included if you are not a member already)
- Access to a moveable firepit/BBQ.
- 1 net/trug of logs (free of charge for stays of 5 or more nights).
- Picnic bench.
- Access to our fresh produce; homegrown organic fruit, vegetables and free range eggs.
* Certain facilities are offered for free but we will not be held conditional as part of your holiday.
Greener Camping ClubSo that we can operate within Pembrokeshire, we belong to the Greener Camping Club (a bit like the Caravan & Camping Club, but cooler!) all guests to our site need to be members. If you’re not a member, then it is a really simple process. We simply add £10 (your yearly group/family membership) to your booking and then we’ll provide you with your membership information on arrival.
As part of the Greener Camping Group we are helping to sustain a greener, eco friendly and more natural setting for campers and also wanting to preserve this wonderful environment around us not only in Pembrokeshire but further afield. The group was established by a small group of like-minded people, with a shared passion for sustainable, low impact camping holidays.