Camping in Pembrokeshire
We offer just 8 pitches in two areas.
-The Top Field is a gently sloped open field which has views over Fishguard Bay and the rest of the site. There is one hard standing pitch for motor homes and caravans to use, along with another grass pitch on the gently sloping field. These pitches also have access to electric hook up. Plenty of space for tents too!
–Bottom Field is an enclosed, natural field and is our car free, meadow camping only area for tents. It stretches down the field looking towards the village and harbour of Goodwick.
Toilets & Showers
We’ve invested in lovely, up to date and clean toilet and shower facilities in the form of a upcycled shipping container, we’ve created two bathrooms with a shower and toilet each.
There is also a utilities room with washing up facilities, a fridge freezer, shelves with campfire pots and sockets for charging your portable devices. We also have a small selection of cooking ware that can be borrowed for cooking on the fires.
Fire pit BBQ
Enjoy the experience and flavour of food cooked on a fire with our upcycled fire pit barbeques. You’ll also be able to enjoy the evening around it toasting marshmallows and looking up into the stars.
We grow a selection or organic vegetables and fruit on site. And when we have an abundance of fresh produce we can put together veg boxes for you.
Free range eggs
Gill’s rescued chicken roam the wooded area in the top field and they produce wonderfully free range eggs. These can be purchased on site.
Wi-Fi connectivity is available for free when you need to connect with the world (or share you camping pictures), which is located in the Garden Centre shop.
*Sea views and fresh sea air are included at no extra charge.
A small holding with attached Fishguard garden centre, we have expanded our cozy camping field into a small natural campsite so that we can share our idyllic, quiet and unique location in Pembrokeshire with a small number of people at a time.
Our minimum stay is 2 nights, however this is negotiable depending on our availablity.
Stays of 5 or more nights will have a bags of logs thrown in free of charge.
Because we are a members only site, vistors must be members of the Greener Camping Club (one per pitch).
Prices are per person per night
|Adult (16years +)||£14|
|Children (Under 5)||Free|
|Family (up to 2 adults & 2 children)||£35|
|Club Membership (per year)||£10|
|Electrical Hook-up||£4 per night|
|Logs & charcoal available on site|
We are easy to find, only one mile from Fishguard town centre.
Coming from a Northerly direction:
- From Aberystwyth simply follow the A487 all the way to Fishguard, passing Cardigan and Newport.
- As you arrive in Fishguard (after climbing a steep hill) take a left onto B4313/Hamilton Street. *If you come to the roundabout, you’ve gone too far. Simply come back on yourself.
- Continue straight on, all the way up the hill for 1 mile.
- We are located on the right.
Coming from an Easterly/Southerly direction:
- From Carmerthen simply follow the A40 towards Fishguard, passing Haverfordwest and Leterston.
- In Scleddau (50mph limit) take a right, (opposite the Gate Inn) and sign posted ‘Fishguard Garden Centre’.
- Follow this road for 1.5 miles and we are located on the left near the old communication mast.