Camping with us
At Glasfryn Escapes we offer camping on just 8 pitches across 2 fields.
Bay View PaddockThe Top Field is a sloped open field which has views over Fishguard Bay and the rest of the site. There are 3 pitches to accommodate tents, camper-vans and caravans with electrical hook-up. It is only a short distance to the shower and toilet facilities. Individual off the ground campfires are available here along with a large communal fire pit. And Gill's chickens are located just behind this field, foraging amongst the small wooded area that provides shelter. Book your stay with is here.
Meadow CampingThe Bottom Field is an enclosed, natural field and is our car free, meadow camping only area. It stretches down the field looking towards the village and harbour of Goodwick. Here we have five tent pitches that are scattered around a ‘millenial-ithic’ stone circle and sheltered, up against the rugged Pembrokeshire hedges. Individual off the ground campfire are available while you stay here. It is a little further to access the facilities, but we provide trolleys to cart you washing-up and water in. At the rear of this camping field is the main car park and our vegetable garden. Book your stay with us here.
A booking at Glasfryn Escapes consists of:
- A pitch for up to six people with single motor home/caravan or tent etc. Campers will have a choice of location (first come first served). There is no additional price for awnings, pup tents and gazebos etc.
- Full access to facilities, two showers, two toilets and utility room with access to a fridge/freezer and electric points.
- Additional £12 annual membership fee to become a Greener Camping Club which entitles you to stay on our site and at any other GCG sites (Only included if you are not a member already)
- Access to a firepit/BBQ.
- 1 bag/trug of logs (free of charge for stays of 5 or more nights).
- Picnic bench.
- Access to buy our fresh produce; homegrown organic fruit, vegetables and free range eggs.
* Reservations and bookings are subject to Glasfryn Escapes booking Terms & Conditions. And certain facilities are offered for free but we will not be held conditional as part of your holiday.
Further options for staying with us
Depending on availability we can offer:
- Groups of more than 6 people. (multiple pitches)
- One night stays.
- Solo travellers.
- Exclusive use of our entire site.
Contact us to discuss availability.
Greener Camping ClubSo that we can operate within Pembrokeshire, we belong to the Greener Camping Club (a bit like the Caravan & Camping Club, but cooler!) all guests to our site need to be members. If you’re not a member, then it is a really simple process. We simply add £12 (your yearly group/family membership) to your booking and then we’ll provide you with your membership information on arrival.
As part of the Greener Camping Group we are helping to sustain a greener, eco friendly and more natural setting for campers and also wanting to preserve this wonderful environment around us not only in Pembrokeshire but further afield. The group was established by a small group of like-minded people, with a shared passion for sustainable, low impact camping holidays.
The site is well situated and close to many of the area's attractions. Yet it is also very peaceful and uncrowded. The sea views are stunning and they have gone to great lengths to keep the site as natural as possible. Notwithstanding that, the facilities are modern and very clean and well maintained.