– A wonderful day out at the beach on a large beach, small town with cafe’s and restaurant and even a golf course.
– Located North East of Carningli Mountain on of the largest and best preserved neolithic dolmen in Wales .
– Pembrokeshire’s ‘mountains’ are apparently home to the Bluestones at Stonehenge. There are lots of walks to explore across the area and views spreading cross Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire.
– An RSPB nature reserve on an island full of local birds and wildlife that is possible to visit via boat or kayak.
– Another beautiful little island just off the Pembrokeshire coast with day trips to see the puffin colony during June & July.
St. David’s Cathedral
– A must see visit to Wales’ smallest city including dramatic Cathedral for Wales’ patron saint.
– A light house marking Ynys Onnen and is a great spot for wildlife watching throughout the year inside an old wartime lookout.
– An excellent day visit to the famous Tenby town in South Pembrokeshire. Its busy but you’ll forget about that with plenty of space on the beach and fantastic picturesque harbour side houses and a massive selection of ice cream shops on offer.
Where to eat
Cafe on the Quay
– specialising in fresh, super, local crab sandwiches and lobster salads. They also organise a great BBQ evenings during the summer.
– Great stylish pub food at a reasonable price, located in the village of Solva.
– is a mobile take away pizza trailer located in North Pembrokeshire. They create super tasty individual pizzas with fresh plant based ingredients.
– A drop-in co-working space with ‘The best coffee in town’, they also have cakes and warming homemade food.
– a quirky and unique place to have a coffee and hearty Welsh and French grub.
– A deli, crammed with lots of lovely looking morsels of food and drinks. Great for lunch on the go or treats to enjoy later.
– Sister to Something’s Cooking fish & chip take away, but located in the centre of Fishguard also serving in house made selection of ice creams.
– Cooked breakfasts, gourmet burgers, light lunches and plenty of homemade cakes.