Terms & Conditions
We have now returned to our normal operating terms and conditions.
By making a booking or staying with us means that you have accepted these terms. Please thoroughly read our terms and conditions below.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- In the following Terms and Conditions “The guest/you” means each group member, individual or their respective parents, and “we, our, us, ourselves” means Glasfryn Escapes and any associated staff.
- All prices are correct for 2022.
- The arrival and departure times are as follows. Please vacate your pitch by 11PM so that we can clean and prepare for our new guests. Arrivals are from 3PM onwards.
- Payment can be made in the form of account transfer or credit/debit card (over the telephone, via email or via our online booking system). Any payment made electronically or by telephone confirms acceptance of Glasfryn Escapes’ terms & conditions.
- A confirmed booking is only made once we have received a completed booking form and a 50% deposit for your holiday. We can hold reservations for up to 7 days without payment.
- The remaining balance will be requested a minimum of 4 weeks (28 days) before your arrival date.
- Greener Camping Club (GCC) membership is payable on booking. This is non-refundable.
- If you are wanting to book with a short lead time (4 weeks and under), we will request the balance to be paid in full and a completed booking form to secure your booking.
- Week only bookings (7 nights) during school holiday periods. However, shorter periods maybe possible depending on our availability.
- Guests (groups or families) must be a member of the issuing authority, namely the Greener Camping Group. Minimum one member, per group. Membership can be included in the booking fee. More information about the Greener Camping Club is available.
- You must comply with site rules. Fair warning will be given but on repeated offences, you will be ask to leave immediately for the safety and enjoyment of you and others on site.
- Cancellation by you, for whatever reason if you need to cancel your booking with us and you do so 4 weeks or more before your arrival date we will refund you minus a 20% admin fee. If you cancel your booking with 4 weeks or less before your arrival we will not be able to give you a refund, unless we are able to re-book your pitch. Then we will refund your booking again minus a 20% admin fee. Finally we advise customers to take out appropriate insurance that covers cancellation, personal injury and property.
- We reserve the right to charge you post stay for damages (to property), excess cleaning and excess waste.
- Booking can only be transferred via prior arrangement.
- Cancellation by us, Glasfryn Escapes reserves the right to cancel a camping holiday at short notice if we are unable to provide a safe environment due to; extreme weather conditions, ill health, fire, flooding or any other extenuating circumstances beyond our control. Under such circumstances, alternative dates can be discussed or a full refund will be given. Glasfryn Escapes also cannot accept liability or responsibility for any loss, including consequential loss, caused by cancellation.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- By staying/and booking you comply with the permission of photos being taken to be used by us for advertising purposes.
- We do allow campfires and BBQs on you site - these must be off the ground and used with charcoal or wood. Please no disposable BBQs! We have our own moveable fire pits/BBQs for you to use and if you bring your own we can arrange some sort of ground protection. Make sure you do not leave your campfire unattended and think carefully about whether or not to light a fire if it is windy. We also have charcoal and wood for sale on site.
- At Glasfyn Escapes we cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damage of property.
- As part of the Greener Camping Group a condition of staying with us is that you recycle your rubbish and also think about how much rubbish you create in the first place. We would like you to separate glass, cans, plastic, paper, cardboard etc. and placing them in the special bins provided. What is left, ie. Only items that are none recyclable can be placed in the small landfill bin.
- Please be considerate to other users on site. This means we need you to keep the general noise levels as low as possible (no stereos, radios or sound systems) throughout the day so that you can enjoy the natural environment (acoustic instruments are allowed). Only quite talking will be permitted after 10.30PM. Anyone persistently creating unsocial noise levels will kindly be asked to leave, without refund.
- Wildlife & Nature; although we want to encourage wildlife, it is up to a certain point as they are often looking for an easy dinner. So consider placing food in suitable containers around your pitch, put rubbish and recycling in the appropriate places and don’t leave food scraps lying around, thank you.
- Due to the nature of our site there are brambles, hedges/fencing that could cause minor injuries, so do be carefully when play or walking around site. A first aid kit is available in the utility room.
- When driving on site the speed limit in 5 MPH to help ensure the safety of our guests. Please stick to the metalled areas when driving. Groups staying in the bottom field, please leave vehicles in the designated parking area. Groups staying in the top field are welcome to park cars next to their pitches (if the weather permits this). If the weather is particularly ‘Welsh’ (wet) we will ask you to leave vehicles either in the car park or a metalled area to minimise damage to the site.
- At Glasfryn Escapes we also have other agricultural buildings. Some areas are off limits to our guests to help ensure your safety. There will also be vehicles and machinery moving around the site at certain times, so please be vigilant. These risks are small and should be self-evident - but if you are not clear, please ask! Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children on site at all times.
- Unfortunately No Kites are to be flown anywhere on site due to overhead cables causing health and safety risk.
- Dogs are accepted strictly by arrangement, as numbers are limited due to being a family campsite. Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times due to the proximity of agricultural land and owners are responsible for the disposal of any fouling.
- No visitors - Unless with prior arrangement with us. Our site setup means that the facilities provided and safety measures are for staying/paying guests only.
- Just a reminder that in all enclosed spaces you are not permitted to smoke. Smokers are requested to dispose of butts responsibly either in fires or extinguished and put into the rubbish.
- Electrical hook-up. Responsibility for maximum power loading on pitch electrical outlets is sufficient for lighting, T.V, fridge, microwave oven, shaver, but NOT standard domestic kettle or hairdryer.
- The campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. It is the responsibility of the Camper to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point to the Camper's unit is safe. The campsite will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the campsite's hook-up point. Do not let children play around the electric hook-up points or cables.